Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for how to get a patent for an idea the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor ideas.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, InventHelp Headquarters whenever they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.